Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.

Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.
An Interview with Jeremy Wolff.

Who and where are you from?

My name is Jeremy Wolff, I am from New Jersey but reside in Manhattan, New York City. I have always been a city boy.

What brought you to Art?

I have always had a keen eye for art. I was always intrigued by all aspects, whether it was sculpture, classical paintings, glass windows from churches and temples. I was fascinated by the creative process. As a kid, I always signed up for wood shop or pottery as electives at day camp. I loved the feeling of finishing something and people being impressed or blown away that I had done it. That feeling still exists in my work today.

What is your driving force?

Success. I want to be as successful as possible using my skill, what I feel I was meant to do. I look at my art as an opportunity to become a true entrepreneur. To allow me to do things I would have never thought were possible. To meet and talk to people who i otherwise would never be able to talk to if it werent for my art. It is really an awesome and humbling feeling when you really stop and think about it that way as a big picture.

What kind of work you do and why?

I'd say I do a Street/Pop Art that has a contemporary feel to it. I like my paintings to be a collaborative effort with my clients. A lot of the time we speak and work together to create the piece that, for one, they will love, but also, make sure it's still in line with my message and overall feeling of my art.

Tell us more about your thought process.

My thought process for most things I do are in terms of whether or not this will advance my career or not. At first I was always a yes man, yes to everything. I had to get my name out there. But now I have been way more selective in terms of the projects I take on.


What do you have planned for the near future.

Art Basel is right around the corner. I have A LOT planned and hope I meet as many people as possible. I have my own solo show booth at Spectrum Art Fair- Booth S1105. I will also be painting a Lamborghini which will be around for everyone to see and take pictures with during Basel week.
Also, I have my first Solo Show Exhibition scheduled for Thursday, March 1st at Contra Galleries, in Chelsea, Manhattan, New York CIty.

Please share with us the one modern artist whose work you find Interesting and why?

A Couple Modern Artist that I look up to are guys like @Kaws and Jeff Koons. Both of these guys are on the global spectrum of art and it various mediums. They are really people that inspire me to never be satisfied with where I am at right now. Still so much to accomplish.

Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.

Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.

Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.

Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.

Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.

Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.

Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.

Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.

Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.

Street / Pop Art by Jeremy Wolff.
For more of Jeremy Wolff Check the links below:

Website :- www.jwolffstudios.com
Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/jwolffstudios/

Forbes Article
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danreich/2017/03/01/how-instagram-helped-him-quit-his-job-to-become-a-full-time-artist/#4d9deac74629

Tommy Hilfiger Article
http://usa.tommy.com/en/pop-life

All Images are copyright by: Jeremy Wolff


Enter your email address to Subscribe Artospective.Com:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment